Landmark Centre, Lagos Island, LagosLandmark Centre, Lagos Island, Lagos
Landmark Center, is a high-brow wedding and event venue strategically located in the heart of Lagos Island, with close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and also to popular places.
With event halls capable of seating up to 2,500 persons and amenities in place to ensure that you have an uninterrupted and memorable wedding party, it’s no surprise why the Landmark Centre is top of mind for high-class wedding reception parties and corporate events .
- Spacious event halls: Their hall has a maximum seating capacity of between 1,600 and 2,500 persons (1,600 in a banquet-style layout and maximum of 2,500 guests in a theatre-style layout(..
- 5 event halls/ meeting rooms
- 24 Hours Electricity, supported by a standby electricity generator for backup power
- Air Conditioning
- Indoor Changing Rooms
- Adequate security
- WIFI for Internet access
- Audio-Visual facilities
- Adequate Lighting
SIDE ATTRACTIONS: The Oniru Beach is located right behind this lovely wedding venue property, which can you and/ your guests may want to later visit to cool off and also snap some photos. The proximity of Landmark Center to some good hotels is something your guests, and you too would love – also a solution to keeping away from possible traffic jams. The facility also has an outdoor space overlooking the beach, which makes for an amazing view and scenery.
- The environment is super serene.
- The event centre also houses a mall with many popular brand-name shops and restaurants.
- Proximity to quality hotels for accommodation for your guests and you.
- It’s easily accessible by transportation or taxis.
- The venue is not hard to find, due to its proximity to popular places.
CONS: The area is known to be congested with traffic when heading in and out of the Landmark Center, especially during peak hours of the day. Keep that in mind if you choose to book this high-brow wedding/ event centre.
Address: Plot 2 & 3, Water Corporation, Victoria Island, Annex, Lekki Peninsula, Eti-Osa, Oniru (near Hard Rock Cafe, Oniru Private Beach, Landmark Towers)
Instagram: @landmark_centre | Website: landmarklagos.com