A sponsored post or advertorial is an advertisement that is presented in the form of an article or blog post, that does not look like or read like an advertisement. With a sponsored post, a brand/ company uses a writeup to explain your service/ product or event to the readers. This type of advert blends into the blog’s regular articles, making them effective.
- Rate: N120,000 ($250). We require you to write the content and send to us. We reserve the right to review and edit it into ‘our voice’.
- Any URL limits? You can include only one clickable link in your sponsored advert.
- URL Type: NoFollow
- Images Allowed: Yes
- Maximum Number of Images Allowed: 2
- Here’s how it works: You make payment and send us your advertorial/ sponsored post content OR outsource the writing to us for a fee. This should be a minimum of 400 words in length. We reserve the right to accept or reject your sponsored post. Once we approve and publish it, your post displays alongside our regular articles.
Want Us to Write Your Sponsored Post for You (Optional)
- Rate: N50,000 ($100)
You can outsource your sponsored ad content writing to us. We will create a sponsored post copy for you (maximum 400 – 500 words). This is different from the cost of placing the sponsored post. Just send us some talking points and bits and pieces of information, with images.
FAQs: Sponsored Posts/ Editorials
- What type of advert is good for sponsored posts? A sponsored post is a great way to launch a new product/ service or company, to promote a contest or giveaway, promote awareness, present a product review, relaunch an existing product/ service or announce anything to our readers. Generally, if your advert requires more space than a banner or vendor listing provides, then a sponsored post is your best bet.
- What type of businesses is advertorials best for? Sponsored posts are best for any type of business that needs more words than the regular ads to speak to its target audience. Examples: photographers, videographers, makeup artists, wedding venue decorators, wedding gown/ suit designers, bridal shops, hair stylists, jewellery shops, businesses looking to launch a new product or service; businesses offering discounts to target customers – the list is endless.
- Who writes the sponsored posts? You, the advertiser is required to submit your advert write-up, but the NaijaGlamWedding editorial team reviews and makes approval before publishing it. You are required to ensure that your advert is within the maximum/ minimum number of words/ characters for the advert type you purchase.
- What if a prospective advertiser can’t write the advertorial? Upon request, and for an extra charge, our award-winning copywriting team may write the advertorial (article) on behalf of the client (advertiser). So, yes, we offer optional copywriting services to clients who want it and contact us.
- Anything else I need to know?
- Payment is non-refundable, once your advert has been published LIVE.
- You, the advertiser, are required to provide the content/ write-up of your sponsored post. Be sure to summarize it to the maximum number of words (400 to 500 words). Ensure to get your advert content/ copy approved and agreed on, before publication.
- We )NaijaGlamWedding) reserves the right to accept or reject any advert.
- We reserve the right to edit your advertorial for length, tone and clarity, in the advertiser’s best interest so as to highlight the subject’s best features and benefits in a manner that triggers potential readers to act as the advertiser intended.
- Disclaimer: NaijaGlamWedding does not guarantee the performance of your sponsored advert – we can’t tell you how many responses or clicks you will get from your ad.
Ready to Submit An Advertorial Now?