Do you want to see your wedding featured here on NaijaGlamWedding? We make it easy for you to do so. Simply DM us on social media with your best wedding photos and also send us your true love story.
Wedding vendors and photographers are also welcome to submit on behalf of their clients, as long as we can verify from the bride or groom that they consented to have their wedding photos and story published.
How to submit your wedding to NaijaGlamWedding
- DM us on social media with your wedding photos and story. We’re on Instagram and Facebook as @NaijaGlamWedding, OR
- Send us your photo album link via Google Photos, DropBox or any other platform your album is on, OR
- Fill our Wedding Submission Form, OR
- Use our ‘Contact Us’ message form to send us a message or inquiry
- You must be available to provide any answers to any questions we have or additional information.
The Type of Submissions We Publish
- Real Weddings of Nigerian Couples that happened anywhere in the World
- Must have clear photos (send lots of photos showing different happenings in the event, and we’ll pick)
- Must include the couple’s love story (how you met, how he proposed – told by either the bride or groom, or both)
- The story of your wedding day- how it went. See examples of what we look to see in a wedding story.
*NOTE: We do not publish submissions that do not have an accompanying story of the wedding and of the couple’s love story.
Other Types of Submissions We Accept
- Wedding Proposal Pictures and Story (How he proposed)
- Bridal Shower
- Honeymoon Photos and Story
- Wedding Anniversary Photos and Story
- Our Photo Submission Guide
- Submit Your Honeymoon Story & Photos
- Submit Your Proposal Story & Photos/ Video
- Our Wedding Submission Form
- See all our Submission Forms