So, you’ve submitted your story or photos to us, for a chance to feature in an upcoming story of the day articles?
And, you would like an insight to guide you on what your chances are?
So, here goes…
How to Know If Your Submission Is Accepted or Not
- If your submission is selected and featured on our blog, we will email you with the story link, and you are free to share your wedding story article and published photos with other websites, magazines, blogs, your social media fans, etc.
- Accepted wedding photos will appear on our flickr photos pool, so be sure to check there first. Any photo submissions that our editors deem unacceptable will be removed from our Flickr page and will not be considered for publication on NaijaGlamWedding.com .
- Please note that due to the large number of submissions we receive, we do not respond to submissions that fail to follow either our main submission guidelines and/ or photo submissions instructions.
- Due to the number of submissions we get, it can be up to several weeks before we publish your submission, but we’ll email you if we decide to use it. If you followed our submission guidelines, chances are that your submission could be in our queue.
- We only consider weddings/events that happened within the past 12 months (from the date of submission). Please do not make a submission until your event has occurred, and you have received all your photos.
- We prefer photos submitted by the original owners (brides or grooms), and not taken from other sources.
- If your submission meets all our guidelines and it’s been over 6 weeks since you submitted but you haven’t heard back from us, feel free to email us to confirm whether we received it or not. Be sure to quote your submission date and title.
If you still want to learn more about what we consider when choosing which submissions to feature and why we reject some, click here.
Stay Up to Date With Naija Glam Wedding
We email our subscribers to let them know whenever we publish a new wedding. The best way to never miss our update about approved and freshly published submissions are to subscribe to NaijaGlamWedding weekly blog updates newsletter. If that interests you, click here to signup.