We encourage our readers to submit their weddings and wedding-related contents and photos for publication on this blog.
We have a few rules that guide you and us when you submit your stuff to us, and that is our submission terms and conditions, found below. Be sure to read it, if you are interested in making any type of submission to us.
Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your wedding photos and/ or contents to us, you represent and warrant to NaijaGlamWedding.com that (i) you’re at least18 years old (ii) you’re the legal and original owner of the photos (iii) you have the full right and authority to grant us the permission to publish the photos and (iv) that no other person’s permission is required.
- You knowingly and voluntarily grant us the permission to publish your submitted story and/or photos on a non-exclusive irrevocable basis, and you retain the ownership to the photos.
- You understand that the term “photos” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.
- NaijaGlamWedding reserves the right to edit your submission for length, tone and clarity, as well as feature only the photos and/or contents that would best inspire our readers to better plan their own weddings – and at the same time tells your wedding story in a way that resonates with our readers.
- Furthermore, you understand that if we feature your submission on this blog, others (people, websites, print/ electronic media, etc), with or without the consent of NaijaGlamWedding may use and/or reproduce your photos (in the event that we publish them). You hereby release NaijaGlamWedding and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, officers, employees and agents from all claims of every kind on account of such use.
- You consent to allow us to contact you through the email address and/ or phone number you provided, regarding any questions we may have about your submission.
- By submitting your photos/ and or content to us, you grant us (NaijaGlamWedding) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), to use, edit, modify, adapt, distribute, reproduce, publish, create derivative works and otherwise and use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also consent NaijaGlamWedding to sublicense, publicly perform and publicly display such photo (in whole or in part) in connection with NaijaGlamWedding services (defined as the collection of resources offered by NaijaGlamWedding, including without limitation to various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through NaijaGlamWedding’s network of properties which may be accessed through any/ various medium or device now known or hereafter developed). You understand that your name may or may not accompany your photos.
- You agree to indemnify NaijaGlamWedding.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material you are submitting.
- NaijaGlamWedding reserves the right to cancel any page on this website, or the entire and/or its related properties, at any time, if deemed necessary and so shall not be obliged to display your photos and/ or contents. Furthermore, NaijaGlamWedding shall not be liable for any submitter’s loss of publicity or reputation enhancement.
- This agreement shall, for all purposes, be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to and will hereby submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts located within the country.
Thanks for thinking about sharing your photos and/ or content with NaijaGlamWedding audience. We hope you decide to make your submission today – click here for the submission form (LINK – submission).
We love weddings as much as you and our other readers, and appreciate your contribution!
Editors of NaijaGlamWedding.com