Do you struggle when you want to draw or fill your eyebrows with eye-pencil and concealer? You’re not alone. We’ve got easy-to-follow tutorials to teach you how to do better brows on any kind of eyebrows, whether scanty brows, over-shaved brows or naturally thin brows. This post includes video and also written steps if you prefer reading. I also listed every product used in the video tutorials. Swipe or scroll down and get your eye pencil and concealer, and let’s get right into the techniques of drawing eyebrows like a pro.
1. How to Draw and Fill Scanty (Sparse or Thin) Eyebrows to Make Them Look Fuller
Not all women are endowed with naturally full brows. If you have scanty or thin brow areas, and like the look of fuller brows, you can learn how to do it yourself (video below). Grab your tools and practice along with this video.
- *Also check out the next eyebrow video tutorial for beginners, it’s one of the simplest methods.
2. How to Draw and Fill Over-Shaved Eyebrows to Look Natural
Every woman has made the mistake of over-shaving, over-plucking or over-tweezing their eyebrows at least once before. Even the so-called brow experts (at the salons or makeup artist shops) sometimes make this mistake on us. This video will show you how to fill or draw natural-looking eyebrows on thin over-shaved brows. Practice along as you watch.
*Ensure to Watch the next 2 videos that teach and show a slightly different method of sculpting and defining eyebrows with brow powder and concealer.
- **IF YOU PREFER TO READ THE STEPS, scroll down a bit to see a written list of steps on how to do eyebrows for beginners.
- SEE ALSO: How to Shave and Shape Your Eyebrows Like A Pro, Using Razor (Video)
- How to Fix Fake Eyelashes by Yourself (Video Tutorial)
STEPS EXPLAINED: 4 Steps to Draw Better Looking Eyebrows
In case you prefer to read the steps to watching video tutorials, here are all the steps for doing your eyebrows better using eye-pencil or brow powder. Let’s go:
First off, you need to have well-shaped eyebrows BEFORE STARTING to put eye pencil on your brows – the video tutorial on how to fill/ draw eyebrow is here (click).
Anyway, let’s continue with the steps by step instructions on how to do your eyebrows with eye pencil or powder eyeshadow:
STEP 1: Define and create the eye-brow shape you want
Using an eye pencil, outline/ line the top and bottom of your brows.
- Comb your brows
- Draw a semi-hard line at the bottom of your brow and extend it toward the arch, using an eye pencil
- Draw another line at the top of the brow
To see how it is done, watch any of the above video tutorials OR see step 2 of the image on the left above.
Click NEXT below to see the remaining steps.