We love featuring engagement ring blings, and you can submit your ring selfie or snap to us for publication on this blog. That’s the new, coolest way to quietly tell everyone that you recently got taken off the singles market.
Newly Engaged? Come, Flash Your Engagement Ring!
So, he just put a ring on your finger. Congratulations, you’re now hitched and off-the single ladies rack. Yes, your engagement ring is a gift from your fiance, but once it sits on your finger, everyone wants to see or touch it. And your friends even scream with excitement. They’re not alone. We and our readers are gluttons for engagement ring photos and unusual engagement stories.
So, come on girl, take a ring selfie and subtly announce your engagement to the World! We want to hear all about it.
Go ahead and fill out the form below, for a chance to be featured on our story of the day.
Your Name________________ (first name and last name)
Your email________(We just want a way to notify you when your submission is published)
- You are: the Bride? Groom? __________
- Date you got engaged on: _____________________
- What is the name of your partner?___________________ (first name and last name)
- Gist us about your engagement ring and the story behind it _______________
- Now, tell us the marriage proposal story – what happened before, on and after he popped the question (any dramas). Was it a surprise or did you ‘suspect’ it was coming? Was it romantic? 300-character limit
- Tell us how you felt before he decided to give you the ring. Did you dream about it? Waited for it?
- Now, tell us the marriage proposal story – what happened before, on and after he popped the question (any dramas). We absolutely love marriage proposal stories!
- What was your first expression, on seeing the engagement ring?(Be sure to include your marriage photos and videos, if you also had that). 300-character limit
- Do you love your engagement ring? Be honest! Was the ring above/ below your expectation or similar to what you dreamed of?___________________________ 300-character limit
- What do you like most about your engagement ring? ____________________
- Where was your engagement ring purchased from_________________________ (Tell us the state and town/ city).
- How long did you two date before the ring came?__________
- What advice do you have for other ladies who have been dating and waiting for that day to come, when their guy would pop the question and put a ring on their fingers ________________________________
Time to Show Off Your Ring Selfie Photo!
First, read photo submission guidelines and prepare your photos in our acceptable format.
- Click here to upload your engagement ring photos to us _____________________ You’re free to upload up to 3 photos of your engagement ring.
- Now, write a title for your pic ________________________________
- Did you have an engagement party or something like that? If so, tell us about it_____
- Did you have an engagement photoshoot? If so, click here to upload them for us to show-off to our readers_____________________
- Did you have an engagement video shoot? If so, click here to upload it for a chance to feature it on our blog.
- Where are you from? (tribe, state)
- Where is your partner from? (tribe, state)
- Country (if you’re not Nigerian)
- So, when is the wedding date?
- Is there any other information you’d like to share with our readers? _________
Thanks for filling our form. Now, the blurb below is just to be sure we have your permission to publish your stuff if we approve it.
*NOTE: By submitting your photos or story to us, you are certifying that you are the author or sole owner of the material you submit to NaijaGlamWedding.com and you also certify that you have read and agreed with the submission terms and conditions. NaijaGlamWedding.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise and use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify NaijaGlamWedding.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material. For more information, please see our submission terms and conditions.
How to Know if We Approved Your Submission
Please note that because of our long submission queue, it can be up to several weeks before we publish your submission, but we’ll email you if we decide your story is a good fit. To know more about how we pick which weddings to feature click here.