Afraid and stressed that something will go wrong on your wedding day? You’re not alone. Brides-to-be worry and fear about so many things that could make their wedding day not become successful. In this post, you will learn about a few simple things you can do to guarantee that your wedding planning will work and that your big day will be as perfect as you dreamed it to be. Read on for the 6 things you can do to ensure that your wedding day will run smoothly and perfectly as planned.
6 Things to Do to Guarantee a Hitch-Free Wedding Day in Nigeria
Fear of the unexpected is one of the most common causes of anxiety and pre-wedding jitters among brides-to-be who are about to start planning their weddings. Fears of ‘will my wedding day turn out successful?’ You may start feeling that something or many things would go wrong on the wedding day.
Maybe the planning will flop. Maybe some wedding vendors may show up late or not show up at all (and guests will be disappointed). Maybe your groom will not like your makeup. Maybe you’ll look not-pretty-enough in your wedding gown. Maybe your VIP guests will not show up. And many more maybes… If you’re afraid and stressed that something could go wrong on your wedding day? Here are 6 things you can do to guarantee that your wedding will be perfect as you planned it to be:
#1. Get these 2 Keys to Planning a Successful Wedding
Here are the two keys (secrets) to weddings that turn out perfect and wow guests: planning and coordination – (a) pre-wedding-day planning and (b) on-the-day-of-wedding coordination. And you also plan how to coordinate the day of the wedding.
Since a wedding involves many different activities and logistics, you need a solid:
- Pre-wedding planning – this is the preparation, to detail out everything that will lead to the wedding day, and:
- Day of Wedding Coordination – involves things done to oversee events on the day of the wedding, in order to ensure that all your plans take place without a hitch and that vendors and everyone involved in putting the wedding together are doing what they are supposed to do. The wedding day coordinator will follow up with everyone as a project manager does. If you can’t afford a wedding planner that will work from the beginning to the end of your wedding, see if you can afford partial-planning services or day-of-wedding day coordinator. I highly recommend having someone on-ground to coordinate your event while you’re getting married. And, if you still cannot afford it, I have a DIY guide that you can print and hand out to one or more trusted friends or family members => Wedding Day Coordination Checklist.
#2. Wedding Checklists with Timeline Will Make Your Life Easier
Brides-to-be go crazy and cranky almost every day of their wedding planning, just at the thought of all the many different things to do and remember when preparing for a wedding. I’ve heard brides tell me how they just hate ‘everyday’ and wish that the wedding would just come quickly and go. But it doesn’t have to be like that for you.
One of the first things you do when planning your wedding is to draw up a ‘to do’ list, and persons and times to do them. That’s your wedding checklist, somewhat like the big picture masterplan of your wedding. With wedding planning, having a wedding planning checklist is that masterplan for you. The wedding checklist should include a timeline, to guide you through the pre-wedding planning process. That’s what event and wedding planners use to stay sane, organized and on top of every little wedding detail.
- Nigerian Traditional Wedding Checklist with Timeline
- White Wedding Checklist with Month-by-Month Timeline
- 21 Must-Do Things When Preparing for a Nigerian Wedding
- How to Plan a WEdding in 3 Months or Less
It’s that important because you’re human and it’s so easy to forget a couple of important wedding to-dos when you have tons of details to remember and tons of people to deal with. Having a wedding checklist made is a way to get organized without getting burned out. Guessing what to do next is the worst idea for a bride-to-be.
If you have a wedding planner, s/he will make a checklist for working on your wedding, but if not, you can use our read-made, easy to follow wedding planning checklists below:
#3. Make Plans for the People Who Will Help You
A wedding involves lots of logistics, and you require PEOPLE to facilitate the logistics that will translate your dreams and plan to live.
CLICK NEXT PAGE below to continue reading