It was a show of wedding guest aso-ebi styles and all shades of gorgeousness at TV girl, Tomike Alayande’s, Lagos wedding, dubbed #TheTTAffair. Want to see the lace aso-ebi outfits your fave female Nigerian celebrities wore to that wedding? You’re in!
This past Saturday, Ebony Life TV presenter, Tomike, and her boo, Tosin, tied the knot in a star-studded event. Celebrity wedding guests turned up in their best aso-ebi dresses and gele styles, with their makeup on point – they all looked extra fabulous.Colour of the day was sky blue and navy, with sky blue gele with navy blue long gowns. Aso-ebi material was lace fabric, featuring flower-patterned design. Let’s see how our fave female celebs transformed the uniformed lace fabrics to make show-stopping and unique wedding guest dresses and looks.
6 Best Lace Aso-ebi and Gele Styles Spotted at Tomike’s Celebrity Wedding
Here are 6 of our favourite celeb lace aso-ebi styles with Gele looks from Tomike’s wedding in Lagos:
1. MizWanneka Looks Pretty in One-Shoulder Strap Long Aso-ebi Dress with Ruffle Bottom Details
2. Linda Osifo Stuns in a Sky-Blue Fitted, Appliqued Maxi Gown with Spaghetti Straps and Cape
3. Gorgeous Strapless Long Lace Gown with Side Slit and Black Ruffle Details
4. Stunning Fitted Halter Neck Long Wedding Aso-ebi Dress
5. Lilly Afegbua Oozes Glamour in One-Sleeve Maxi Gown with Thigh-High Slit
- Like the above gele? We’ve got a video tutorial on how to tie fan gele with twist.
- SEE ALSO: Trendy and Dramatic Statement Sleeves for Aso-ebi and Occassion Dresses
6. This Pair Came to Slay in their SueManuell-Designed Aso-ebi Dresses
Want More Trending Aso-Ebi or Gele Style Looks?
- See The Best of Trending Aso-ebi and Ankara Styles (Aso-ebi Slayers Series))
- See the Newest Gele Styles and Trends in Nigeria (Gele Divas Series)
- 100 Latest Aso-ebi Styles to Sew for Your Next Occasion
- 100 Latest Nigerian Lace Styles for Dresses and Skirt-n-Blouse Combos
That’s it on the best Nigerian female celeb lace aso-ebi/ wedding guest gowns we spotted at TV girl, Tomike’s #TheTTAffair wedding that held in Lagos. The above celebs made our list of Aso-ebi Slayers roundup.
#AsoebiSlayers are Nigerian wedding guests who slayed the look of the day, in the sea of same-same uniformed aso-ebi fabric and colour. Stay tuned for the next round-up of the best-dressed wedding guests and celebs at other Nigerian society wedding or other types of occasion/ event.
If you read up to this point, I bet you have your favourite of the featured aso-ebi styles with lace material. Tell me – which of the above Nigerian female celebrity wedding guests slayed her lace aso-ebi gown best? Comment below to let me know.