It was a show of wedding guest aso-ebi styles and all shades of gorgeousness at TV girl, Tomike Alayande’s, Lagos wedding, dubbed #TheTTAffair. Want to see the lace aso-ebi outfits your fave female Nigerian celebrities wore to that wedding? You’re in!
This past Saturday, Ebony Life TV presenter, Tomike, and her fiancé, Tosin, tied the knot in a star-studded event. Celebrity wedding guests turned up in their navy blue aso-ebi dresses and powder blue gele styles, with their makeup on point. Every one looked super fabulous.
This post looks at how our fave female celebs transformed the navy blue aso-ebi into uniquely different show-stopping and unique wedding guest dresses and looks.
6 Best Lace Aso-ebi and Gele Styles Spotted at Tomike’s Celebrity Wedding
Tomike’s aso-ebi colour for guests dress code was: navy blue combination lace attire and powder blue gele headtie. Now, check out our top 6 favourite celebrity looks at this wedding:
1. MizWanneka Looks Pretty in One-Shoulder Strap Long Aso-ebi Dress with Ruffle Bottom Details
2. Linda Osifo Stuns in a Light-Blue Fitted, Appliqued Maxi Gown with Spaghetti Straps and Cape
3. Gorgeous Strapless Long Lace Gown with Side Slit and Black Ruffle Details
4. Stunning Fitted Halter Neck Long Gown Aso-ebi
5. Lilly Afegbai Oozes Glamour in One-Sleeve Maxi Gown with Thigh-High Slit
- Like the above gele? We’ve got a video tutorial on how to tie fan gele with twist
Side-Twisted Fan Gele [Pictures]: 6 Hot Gele Styles to Try on Your Next Aso-ebi Outfit (Gele Divas Vol1)
6. This Pair Slayed So Well in their Aso-ebi Dresses with Ruffle Details
SEE MORE CELLEBRITY ASO-EBI STYLES
What Celebrity Guests Wore to Mo Abudu’s Daughter’s Wedding (Pink Combo – Aso-ebi Slayers Vol1)
Our Fave Celebs Aso-ebi Looks at Ini Dima’s Traditional Wedding (Chocolate Brown Combo)
Best Celebs Aso-ebi Styles at Anita Brows Wedding to Emmanuel Ikubese (Aso-ebi Slayers II)
That’s it on the best Nigerian female celeb lace aso-ebi/ wedding guest gowns we spotted at TV girl, Tomike’s #TheTTAffair wedding that held in Lagos.
#AsoebiSlayers are Nigerian wedding guests who slayed the look of the day, in the sea of same-same uniformed aso-ebi fabric and colour. Stay tuned for the next round-up of the best-dressed wedding guests and celebs at other Nigerian society wedding or other types of occasion/ event.
Want More Trending Aso-Ebi or Gele Style Looks?
- See The Best of Trending Aso-ebi and Ankara Styles (Aso-ebi Slayers Series))
- See the Newest Gele Styles and Trends in Nigeria (Gele Divas Series)
- 100 Latest Aso-ebi Styles to Sew for Your Next Occasion
- 100 Latest Nigerian Lace Styles for Dresses and Skirt-n-Blouse Combos
If you read up to this point, I bet you have your favourite of the featured aso-ebi styles with lace material. Tell me – which of the above Nigerian female celebrity wedding guests slayed her lace aso-ebi gown best? Comment below to let me know.
Leave a Reply