It was a show of wedding guest aso-ebi styles and all shades of gorgeousness at TV girl, Tomike Alayande’s, Lagos wedding, dubbed #TheTTAffair. Want to see the lace aso-ebi outfits your fave female Nigerian celebrities wore to that wedding? You’re in!
This past Saturday, Ebony Life TV presenter, Tomike, and her boo, Tosin, tied the knot in a star-studded event. Celebrity wedding guests turned up in their best aso-ebi dresses and gele styles, with their makeup on point – they all looked extra fabulous.Colour of the day was sky blue and navy, with sky blue gele with navy blue long gowns. Aso-ebi material was lace fabric, featuring flower-patterned design. Let’s see how our fave female celebs transformed the uniformed lace fabrics to make show-stopping and unique wedding guest dresses and looks.
6 Best Lace Aso-ebi and Gele Styles Spotted at Tomike’s Celebrity Wedding
Here are 6 of our favourite celeb lace aso-ebi styles with Gele looks from Tomike’s wedding in Lagos:
1. MizWanneka Looks Pretty in One-Shoulder Strap Long Aso-ebi Dress with Ruffle Bottom Details
2. Linda Osifo Stuns in a Sky-Blue Fitted, Long Gown with Spaghetti Straps and Cape
3. Gorgeous Strapless Long Lace Gown with Slit and Black Ruffle Details
4. Stunning Fitted, Halter Neck Aso-ebi Long Dress
5. Lilly Afegbua Oozes Glamour in One-Sleeve Maxi Gown with Thigh-High Slit
- Like the above gele? We’ve got a video tutorial on how to tie fan gele with twist.
6. This Pair Came to Slay in their SueManuell-Designed Aso-ebi Dresses
Want More Trending Aso-Ebi or Gele Style Looks?
- #AsoEbi Slayers: The Best of Trending Aso-ebi and Ankara Styles
- #GeleDivas: All the Newest Gele Styles and Trends in Nigeria
- 100 Latest Aso-ebi Styles to Sew for Your Next Occasion
- 100 Latest Nigerian Lace Styles for Dresses and Skirt-n-Blouse Combos
That’s it on the best Nigerian female celeb lace aso-ebi/ wedding guest gowns we spotted at TV girl, Tomike’s #TheTTAffair wedding that held in Lagos. The above celebs made our list of Aso-ebi Slayers roundup.
#AsoebiSlayers are Nigerian wedding guests who slayed the look of the day, in the sea of same-same uniformed aso-ebi fabric and colour. Stay tuned for the next round up of the best-dressed wedding guests and celebs at other Nigerian society wedding or other types of occasion/ event.
If you read up to this point, I bet you have your favourite of the featured aso-ebi styles with lace material. Tell me – which of the above Nigerian female celebrity wedding guests slayed her lace aso-ebi gown best? Comment below to let me know.