Long gowns sewn in traditional Nigerian styles are a favourite among wedding and special occasion guests, even though ladies have many traditional native styles to choose from, including short gown styles, blouse and wrapper styles including Iro and Buba. In this post, we are featuring a selection of some of the most beautiful trending long gown styles that are fit to wear to occasions, and they are perfect as wedding guest (aso-ebi) outfits or as a bride’s wedding reception wear. Play the video slideshow below to see photos of the latest Nigerian long gown styles.
- SEE: 13 Elegant One-Shoulder Maxi Gowns Spotted on Celebrity Weddings Guests
- 8 Trending and Posh Puff Sleeve Dresses for Nigerian Occasion
- See What Celebrity Guests Wore to Mo Abudu’s Daughter’s Lagos Wedding
- 5 Gorgeous Celebrity Ankara Styles You’ll Want to Sew ASAP
Nigerian-Style Maxi Gowns Are Perfect As Wedding Guest Outfits, and For Any Special Occasion
Nigerian and African women wedding guests are so lucky when it comes to what to sew or wear to a wedding or special occasion, or even as an asoebi style. Women wedding guests have a nearly limitless choice of fabric types to rock their occasion wears – from ankara wax to lace fabrics, chiffon and more.
- SEE ALSO: Short Gown Styles for Wedding Guests and Aso-ebi
- Top 100 Ankara Styles (Asoebi Fashion) Worn at Big Nigerian Weddings
- 100 In-Vogue LACE Styles for Aso-ebi
- Latest 100 Aso-ebi Styles for Wedding Guests
See More Pictures of Nigerian Wedding Guest Fashion Styles
If you liked the above short gowns styles pictures, I’m sure you will love our other wedding guest fashion lookbooks, as well as bridal fashion lookbooks. Check them out below:
- Latest Skirt and Blouse Styles in Nigeria
- Latest Niger-Delta Traditional Wedding Attire (100 Pictures)
So, What Does Your Long Gown Style Look Like?
Okay, that’s it from me on style ideas for long gowns you can wear as a wedding guest – they’ll look perfect when sewn with assorted fabrics, including lace and ankara wax. Leave me a comment to tell me which of the above long gown style you could possibly rock to your next wedding invitation. Please do me a favour – tell your friends about this post and facebook it/ tweet it/ email it to someone.