Want to turn heads in your next ankara aso-ebi or occasion-ankara wear? These celebrity style inspo will guarantee that, and make it look like it was effortless too.
If you love ankara fabrics and looking for ideas of what to sew, you’re going to love the latest celebrity ankara styles we curated for you in this post. Following, and copying, celebrity fashion is one of the best ways to catch up with latest fashion trends. In this edition of ankara stunners, we’re bringing you 5 of the best ankara aso-ebi and occasion outfit looks we spotted on some of your favourite Nigerian celebrities. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. Mix n Match High-Waist Ankara Pencil Skirt and Blouse with Flutter Sleeves
Above, nollywood actress and fitness guru, Kate Henshaw, dazzles in a high-waist ankara maxi pencil-skirt and a blouse with flutter sleeves. She completes the look with a black Turban-Gele with front knot and a clutch purse.
2. Ankara Peplum Dress with Chiffon See-through-Top
OAP, Toke Makinwa, looks radiant in a peplum style ankara dress with a burgundy sheer chiffon top and funnel sleeves. Toke completed the look with a ruffled, velvet turban headgear and a cute, little black handbag.
3. One Shoulder Ankara Maxi Gown with Flower Details Design
- SEE MORE: Trendy and Dramatic Statement Sleeves for Aso-ebi and Occassion Dresses
- Latest Nigerian Off-Shoulder Aso-ebi Dresses
Again, media personality, Toke, slays in a fitted one-shoulder ankara long gown with pink flower design details on the skirt area. She complements her ensemble with a turban-gele and a gold clutch purse for added bling.
4. Halter Neck Fitted Ankara Dress Style to Show Off Your Buff Shoulders
Media personality, Bolanle, was spotted at Akah and Claire’s Wedding looking all glam and flaunting her buff shoulders in a fitted, yellow and black patterned ankara maxi gown with halter neck. She complements her look with a headwrap and a clutch purse.
5. Ankara Fitted Gown with Thigh-High Side Slit and Flutter Sleeves
Above, Linda Osifo looks gorgeous in a red patterned ankara long gown with thigh-high side slit and flutter sleeves.
Want More Ankara and Aso-ebi Styles?
- 6 New Hot Gele Styles to Tie to your Next Occasion
- Best Celebrity Wedding Guest Outfits Spotted at Mo Abudu Daughter’s Wedding
- 57 Peach Colour Combinations List to Nail Your Look
- 100 Latest Ankara Styles Pictures
- Latest Short Gown Styles to Sew Next
What’s Your Best Ankara Style?
Hope you liked the above 5 celebrity ankara aso-ebi styles. Hopefully, they’ll inspire you on what to wear to the next wedding or occasion you’re invited to, or what ankara aso-ebi style to sew next. If you like BellaNaija’s asoebibella, you’ll also love every wedding-and-occasion-style in our Ankara and Aso-ebi styles series.
Go ye and slay, but stay tuned for the next edition of our Ankara Stunners series. By the way, we’ll also like to know who your best dressed Nigerian female celebrity is. Oh, follow us on Instagram – we serve daily wedding-guest-worthy looks and style inspo.
Now, comment below to tell me – which of the featured ankara aso-ebi styles is your favourite look?