We all love Peach colour, but how do we combine it with other colours? What colours are good to pair with Peach? This post has all the answers. I put together a list of the best Peach colour combinations for dressing and interior decoration. Keep reading.
Whether you’re looking for ideas for a Peach-themed wedding attire or venue colour combos, or for Peach aso-ebi colour combinations, I got you. This post features my answers to ‘what colour goes with Peach for wedding, or for decoration or for dressing?
Peach is such a sweet and cool colour. Little wonder why it’s a favourite at Nigerian weddings and parties – loved by couples for traditional wedding attires as well as for their bridesmaid dress colour. Peach is also a favourite aso-ebi colour for wedding and party guests. Check out our best Peach colour combinations for anything.
Colour Combo Groups Covered (details are below, so scroll down):
- List of Neutral Colours that go with Peach
- List of Blue Shades that Match Peach
- List of Green Colours that Combine with Peach
- List of Red and Earth-toned Colours to Wear with Peach
- List of Yellow and Gold-toned Shades that go well with Peach
What Colours Go with Peach for Dressing?
Neutral colours, blue, blue, orange, and gold go with Peach, but there are even more colours that also look amazing when paired with Peach. You’ll find over 50 Peach colour combinations down below.
#1. Neutral Colours that Match with Peach
For ideas on neutrals that go with peach or how to combine peach colour with neutrals for aso-ebi or traditional wedding attire or any native wear, check the list below:
- Peach and White
- Peach and Black
- dark Peach and Black
- Peach and Silver
- Peach and Cream (hey, Peaches and Cream)
- Peach and Beige
- Peach and Grey
- Peach and bright Gray
- Peach and Charcoal Gray colour
Almost every colour looks good well with neutral colours, and pairing any colour with a neutral colour is the safest way to avoid colour clash while achieving an appealing overall look. When peach and neutral shades are combined for an outfit look, the neutral colour will appear muted/ not-loud, allowing the peach to shine.
For example, if you’re looking for a peach colour combo for your outfit, and want the peach to be striking or prominent, try combining it with a neutral colour like white, grey – mix and match with any of the above Peach + neutrals combos listed above.
#2. Blue Colours that Go With Peach
- Peach and Blue
- Peach and Royal blue
- Peach and Purple
- Peach and Turquoise blue
- Peach and dark Turquoise blue
- Peach and light Turquoise
- Peach and Lavender
- Peach and Aqua blue
- Peach and Ice-blue
- dark Peach and Sky blue
- medium Peach shade and Sky blue
- Peach and Navy blue
- Peach and Denim blue/ Jeans-blue
SEE ALSO: Turquoise Blue Colour Combos (LIST)
Blue shades, when combined with peach, create a beautiful contrast. If you want the peach to standout in your outfit colour combo, choosing any shade of blue will help you achieve that. Combining peach with a lighter shade of blue will give you a soft or toned-down contrast. On the other hand, if you prefer a sharper or intense contrast, pair your peach with a deeper/ darker shade of blue.
#3. Green Shades to Combine With Peach Colour
- Peach and Green
- Peach and light green
- Peach and Teal Green
- Peach and Emerald green
- Peach and bottle Green
- Peach and Olive Green
- Peach and Sea green
- Peach and Mint green
- Peach and Aqua green
Green colour complements peach very well, as they are on opposite sides of the colour wheel (hence, are complementary colours). Above is a list of green shades to pair with peach colour when dressing up, for example when thinking of an aso-ebi and gele colour combination.
#4. Yellow/ Gold-Tone Shades that Match With Peach
- Peach and Gold
- Peach n Champagne Gold/ Champagne
- Peach and sun-Gold
- Peach ad Yellow
- Peach and Light Yellow
#5. Red and Earthy Shades that Look Good with Peach Colour
Here is a list of beautiful peach colour combinations with red-like shades.
- Peach n Orange
- Peach and burnt Orange
- Peach and Tan
- Peach and brown
- Peach n Carton brown
- Peach and Khaki-brown
- Peach and Coffee brown
- Peach and Chocolate brown
- Peach and reddish-brown
- Peach and dusty red
- Peach and ruby red
- Peach and Maroon
- Peach and Burgundy
- Peach and Wine
- Peach and Coral
- Peach and Pink
- Peach and Baby Pink
- Peach and dusty pink
- Peach and Salmon pink
- Peach and Fuchsia pink
- Peach and Rose
If you want to go for a monochromatic or complementary colour look, pair peach (of light or dark tone) with any other colour within the peachy colour family – the result is either a beautifully bold look or a subtle glam look. For example, orange is in the same colour family with peach, and so, light or dark orange goes well with peach.
Examples: How to Combine Peach Colour for Nigerian Wedding or Aso-ebi Outfits
Peach is a pastel colour and a popular wedding colour, loved by wedding guests and also the celebrants. With our long list of colours that go with PEACH (above), you can create an appealing overall look for your native-wear or traditional wedding attire, or even for your venue decoration.
- Use any combo from the above chart/ list to combine colours for your Gele and Blouse/ top. You can either use Peach as Gele colour or as your outfit colour.
- Dark Peach Senator Wear for Guys
- Baby Pink (gele) and Peach (aso-ebi gown or skirt and blouse)
- Peach (gele) and teal blue aso-ebi dress
- Burgundy gele and peach aso ebi
- Peach Buba gown and Mint Gele and Mint Ipele combination
- Peach lace and gold Gele combination
- Blue and peach color combination aso-ebi dress
- Dark peach George Wrapper and White Blouse colour combination
- Peach and burnt orange aso ebi combination
- Peach and gold aso ebi dress
- Peach and champagne gold aso ebi
- Green lace and Peach Gele combination
- Royal blue lace and Peach Gele
- Peach Buba blouse and Royal Blue wrapper and Royal Blue Gele
- Champagne gold lace buba and Peach Wrapper and Peach Gele
- Peach aso-ebi gown and Turquoise-Blue Gele
- Baby Pink Lace Buba and Peach Wrapper and Peach Gele
OTHER COLOUR COMBOS IN THE SERIES:
Conclusion: The Best Peach Colour Combinations for Nigerian Wedding
Hope you like the sets of beautiful Peach colour combos I put together for you? I made sure that they are colours you can pair with Peach for Nigerian weddings, wedding/ party guest aso-ebi outfits, traditional attire, bridesmaid dresses, and even wedding venue or home decoration.
There you have it – our list of 57 colours to combine with peach. Bookmark this page, so that you can easily come back to pick a peach colour combination for your next aso-ebi, native-wear or even for decorating your home. If you read up to this point, I hope you’re no longer confused about how to mix colours for your aso-ebi or traditional wedding wears.
Now that you know what colours that match well with peach, comment below to tell me your best Peach colour combination for outfits or aso-ebi (from above) for aso-ebi or traditional wedding attire? Oh, don’t forget to share this post with anyone you know that loves fashion.