11. Floral Bridesmaid Dresses in Patterned or Textured Fabric
We used to know bridesmaid dresses as only having a smooth and satin-like texture with no design, but these days where being different is celebrated in bridal fashion, we’re seeing some bridesmaid dresses that are not smooth in texture or have floral (flower) patterns or other types of design.
12. Multicoloured, Print or Floral Bridesmaid Dresses (Ankara and Tye and Dye/ Adire Bridesmaid Dresses)
Gone are the days when bridesmaid dresses were in only one single colour. As Nigerians, we’re colour-loving people who wear multicoloured dresses in our everyday lives (and also make it look good). We’re not surprised to see brides choosing to make their bridesmaids dresses in traditionally Nigerian fabrics such as ankara wax prints, floral fabrics or tye and dye (adire) fabrics. Adire and Ankara bridesmaid dresses are unique, but this trend is not for everybody. However, if you feel like it, why not?
13. Pantsuit Bridesmaid Dresses Trend
14. Fit and Flare Bridesmaid Dresses
15. Long Bridesmaid Dresses are Still In Trend
Long bridesmaid dresses have always been in-vogue, and it doesn’t look like they are going anywhere soon. We see that at over 90% of Nigerian weddings, the bridesmaids were seen wearing maxi-length gowns.