We can’t get enough of the red and black Idoma woven cloth, especially how modern Idoma brides and grooms are making beautiful designs out of this cultural fabric for their marriage introduction and traditional wedding ceremonies. This post is celebrating the Idoma culture and we are presenting our editorial pics of some of the coolest Idoma traditional wedding attire styles we spotted on stylish brides and grooms. We hope this inspires how you dress and style your red and black striped fabric for an Idoma traditional engagement. Enjoy!
1 Groom in Idoma Fabric Agbada Attire AND Bride in White Dress and a Touch of Idoma Woven Fabric
2. Idoma Bride in Black Dress with a Touch of Idoma Woven Fabric
3. Strapless Traditional Idoma Mini Bridal Cultural Attire with the Traditional Woven Fabric
- RELATED: Trending Statement Bead Necklace Designs for Traditional Wedding
- Latest Wedding Gele Headtie Styles
4. Idoma Groom in White Agbada and Idoma Fabric Cap AND Wife in Woven Fabric Idoma Bridal Gown
5. Bride in White Blouse on Idoma Woven Fabric Skirt AND Groom in Short Agbada Idoma Men’s Attire
6. Idoma Brides in Traditional Beaded Headpieces and Head-Crown
7. Bride in Long Gown with Idoma Woven Fabric Traditional Wedding Attire
MORE WEDDING PLANNING TIPS & ADVICE:
- Traditional Wedding Planning Checklist
- How to Plan a Traditional and White Wedding Same Day
- Nigerian White Wedding Planning Checklist
- Everything About Planning a Small Wedding in Nigeria
One of the highlights of traditional weddings is the display of culture and traditional attire of the celebrants. It’s amazing how social media has contributed to making more and more Nigerian couples identify with their culture. Isn’t it beautiful how people of some parts of Nigeria have specific clothing materials and colours as their cultural identity – from the beautiful Idoma black and red woven cloth attire to the Tiv black and white. We love how people of these regions choose to wear their indigenous attire during their wedding ceremony.
That’s all we have on modern styling ideas for brides and grooms Idoma on their Introduction ceremony or traditional wedding. I hope you like the styles. After your big day or if you have done it already, tag us on social media with your pictures – we would love to see your own real Idoma traditional wedding attire.
- 10 Elegantly Stylish Court Wedding Dress Ideas
- Latest Wedding Gown Styles to for Church Wedding
- Latest Wedding Ring Designs for Women
We’re all here for the beautiful traditional wedding attire pictures brides and their photographers post on Instagram. Which of the featured Idoma traditional wedding attire styles is your favourite? Comment down below to let me know.